The Official Kick-Off Party to San Diego Pride Weekend
On the evening of Friday, July 14, 2017, Fabulous Hillcrest will be hosting its 5th annual premier event. The Pride of Hillcrest Block Party! The Pride of Hillcrest Block Party (PBP) is from 5-11pm and is a 21 + event.
Pride of Hillcrest will be a wonderful celebration of the neighborhood and we encourage you to be a part of it. All proceeds benefit the maintenance of the Pride Plaza.
Pride Block Party Hosted Hour:
Join us from 6-7pm for our complimentary drinks and early evening festivities to kick-off SD Pride weekend! Limited to the first 300 ticket purchasers. Must be 21 + and present a valid photo I.D.
- March for Trans Pride
- Spirit of Stonewall Rally and awards ceremony
- The official Hillcrest Pride Flag raising ceremony. In celebration of Pride weekend, we will be raising the 216 sq. ft. rainbow flag over the neighborhood of Hillcrest.
- Luminescent carnival ride
- Two massive bars
- Local Hillcrest DJ’s
- Headliner Nina Sky
- Guest Performance by David Hernandez from American Idol
- Gogo Dancers
- Gourmet food vendors
- VIP area
- Bottle service
- And an official after party at Rich’s San Diego Night Club.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
*ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
*For ticketing support contact (619) 299-3330.
- Entrance to the Pride Block Party on 7/14 featuring live DJ music and dance floor, one full-service bar areas, food, arts and crafts vendor and more! Must present valid 21 + ID.
- Entrance to the Pride Block Party on 7/14 featuring front of the line access, exclusive bar area with two free drinks and one free food item (must be redeemed in VIP area ONLY), private restroom facilities, lounge seating, ride our luminescent ferris wheel, and much more!
- Enjoy live DJ music and dance floor, two full-service bar areas, food, carnival rides, and more! Must present valid 21 + ID.
Sponsor and Vendor Opportunities:
If you are interested in becoming a Pride Block Party sponsor or vendor, please contact the Hillcrest Business Association, Lifestyle + Events Director, Marisa Romero at email@example.com or call (619) 299-3330.
If you or someone you know are interested in volunteering for this year's Pride Block Party please contact the Hillcrest Business Association, Lifestyle + Events Director, Marisa Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 299-3330.
Visit www.fabuloushillcrest.com for more information about Hillcrest events!