WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL NIGHTMARE ON NORMAL ST!
The highly anticipated “Nightmare on Normal Street” Halloween street party is taking place on October 29, 2016. Come join us for a scary good time and enjoy the biggest dance party celebration. If you are in San Diego this is the place to be and you don’t want to miss out! There will be late night live entertainment, multiple costume competitions with sassy judges, and two gigantic bars. If that doesn’t convince you, then maybe a Complimentary Hosted Cocktail Hour between 6PM – 7PM (for the first 300 guest) will.
This event is 21+ and attendees must present a valid ID upon entry.
The evening’s chills and thrills include:
• An “American Idol” format costume competition with local celebrity guest judges and prizes
• Rich’s Nightclub sponsored, Main Stage with local DJs
• Food trucks with delicious assortments
• Massive block party with an outdoor dance floor
Costume Competition Line-UP
Puppy Competition 8:30pm
Round (1) 9:00pm
Round (2) 9:30pm
Round (3) 10:00pm
Final Round 10:30pm
- When you arrive at the event, head to our Box Office and check-in to register for the costume competition.
- You will be given a time slot for your competition. Early arrival is suggested so you can show be the first to impress the judges and the crowd. PUNCTUALITY IS EVERYTHING.
- When it's your time to be called, walk down the runway and show everyone what you got and be fierce.
* The puppy competition will occur independently from the main competition and the puppy winner will be announced after the voting process.
Judging will take place through an elimination process. The judges will select three winners from each round to move on to the finals. The top finalist will compete for the grand prize. There will be second and third place winners who will also be awarded prizes.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
* BUY NOW & GET PRIORITY EVENT ACCESS - Buy your tickets ONLINE and SKIP the LINES!
* ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
*ATTENTION TICKETS ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR AFTER 5pm ON OCT 29th.
Sponsor and vendor opportunities-
If you are interested in becoming a Nightmare on Normal St sponsor or vendor, please contact the Hillcrest Business Association, Business, and Events Manager, Marisa Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619)299-3330.
If you or someone you know are interested in volunteering for this year's Nightmare on Normal St please contact Marisa Romero -email@example.com at The Hillcrest Business Association or call the HBA office at (619) 299 3330
For more information visit fabuloushillcrest.com.